Paid Search, better known as PPC Advertising is a form of pay per click ad marketing through search engines or social media networks. While PPC can seem very straight forward in its initiatives, the ad language, creation, and strategy can quickly become overwhelming. Especially, if you want your ads to convert and generate the most quality leads.
Here at The Finance Marketing Group we are certified through Google Partners to successfully setup and maintain your pay per click campaign for optimal targeting and success! We take pride in properly setting up and monitoring each of our client campaigns, so that the return on investment meets their goals. Your PPC Success is Our Success!
Let us help bring new clients and qualified business to your website, contact us today to discuss your advertising goals.
What Our PPC Program Includes:
- Account & Campaign Setup
- In depth Market Keyword Research
- Daily Campaign Lead & Bid Monitoring
- Bid Adjustments When Necessary
- Custom Landing Page Design
- Google Analytics Integration
- Email & Call Conversion Tracking
- Competitor Analysis
- Monthly Performance Reporting
- Quality Score & CTR Growth
Some Advantages of Marketing Using Pay Per Click:
- Instant Traffic
- Brand Visibility
- Easy ROI Tracking
- Efficient way to test new products and services
- Geographical Targeting
- Complete control over budget
Learn More about Pay Per Click Advertising:
- 5 Tips For Designing Paid Search Ads That Convert
- 6 Common PPC Mistakes Every New Small Business Owner Makes
- PPC Campaign FAQs & Expectations
Contact Us For A Free Adwords Audit
Whether you are new to PPC or an existing Adwords client, have one of our Google AdWords Certified professional’s perform a free campaign audit for your account. The results from this audit will show how previous campaigns performed and where there is room for improvement.
For new Adwords clients, our audits will be able to pull metrics from your industry market and geographical area to show you where to target your ads and what to set your bids at.
Our audits are obligation free! We will send the results to in PDF format and you are free to utilize our evaluation as you see fit.