Grow Website Traffic and Your Business Using Local SEO
If you are a local business, from financial consultants, florists, builders, banks and accountants you can improve your business and make more money through local SEO (search engine optimization) efforts.
Local SEO and What It Is?
With a low cost to entry and one of the most highly effective forms of online marketing, local search engine optimization allows local businesses to promote their product and services to local customers when they’re looking for your type of business.
Local SEO uses the main search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo) and business directories like Yelp, Yellow pages, etc. Millions of your local customers are using these services every day to find the best local businesses in their area.
With local SEO it removes the guesswork out of local marketing. It’s not like going door-to-door and into each individual home and dropping a flyer or a brochure through a mail slot or putting an ad in the local newspaper, which may or may not be seen by someone interested in your service.
Local SEO reaches local customers when they’re looking for services and to buy products. The user at that moment is looking to buy a service or a product and they’re ready to buy it. Why not be in front of them when they are searching?
These new customers aren’t just online, they’re real customers’. With local SEO services your business is being promoted, your name, phone number, address, hours of operation and more, not just your website. This gives your new customers the opportunity to call you or even stop in through your front door and with mobile have quick access to your website.
5 Reasons Why Local SEO Can Help Attract New Customers To Your Business
- Local customers are going to the Internet to find businesses. 64% of local customers use online search and directories as their primary source to find local businesses.
- Local marketing is highly targeted. Using local search engines and online directories promotes your business to local customers. There is no better way to connect with your local customers then at the exact moment they are looking for your services online.
- Mobile Internet search is growing. More and more local customers are using mobile phones and mobile apps to find local businesses while they’re walking around. Local SEO covers desktops, tablets and mobile devices meaning that you are never missing a potential customer.
- Many local SEO opportunities are free (for now!). It is free to claim your listing on Google maps (also known as Google Places) and to list your business in hundreds of online directories. Snag these opportunities now as these companies see a value in this service they might not be free for very long.
- Customers (local or national) trust online business reviews more and more. Word of mouth is still huge and a major factor in the success of any local business. Get your customers to review your business online and that can help attract even more customers. See some statistics about reviews that can help your business:
- 88% of users have read reviews to determine the quality of a small business.
- 72% of consumers say positive reviews make them trust a business more.
- 90% of customers say their decision to buy is influenced by online reviews.
These trends are getting stronger and they’re only going to continue to grow in strength and become more significant in the future. Don’t be left behind while your competition is taking advantage of local SEO, boost your business now and stay ahead of the curve before your competitors boost theirs. Give our search engine optimization services a try today!