How to Add an Image (Logo) to a PDF
We always suggest that people download Adobe Acrobat DC to complete this simple task.
Once you’ve installed Acrobat DC, follow these easy steps:
1. Open the PDF in Acrobat, and then choose Tools > Edit PDF > Add Image
2. In the Open dialog box, locate the image file you want to place.
3. Select the image file, and click Open.
4. Click where you want to place the image, or click-drag to size the image as you place it.
5. A copy of the image file appears on the page, with the same resolution as the original file.
6. Use the bounding box handles to resize the image, or the tools in the right hand panel under Objects to Flip, Rotate, or Crop the image.
7. Save your new document.