Why Is Digital Marketing Important? How Can It Contribute To Business Growth?
The importance of digital marketing has been proven time and time again, especially during recent times where many business models went remote overnight. In addition to the convenience of promoting your business at the tips of your fingers, it also:
- Is less expensive and delivers a larger ROI than traditional media.
- Increases a business’ reach and connects with more potential customers.
- Caters to the mobile customers of today.
- Offers an endless amount of ways to consume information: social media, email, content, banners, video, images and more.
- Allows for interactive engagement with a business’ community.
- Provides the ability to track and analyze cost of marketing efforts and which content pieces perform the best.
How can business owners capitalize on digital marketing tactics in order to encourage business growth?
- Have a professional website built that is functional on a mobile device, optimized for SEO, and heavily focused on conversions.
- Develop SEO optimized content that is educational, informative, and easy to read.
- Create social media platforms, fill in graphics and company information, and keep these platforms up to date with products, updates, and relevant industry news.
- Develop email marketing content and segment email lists accordingly.
- Determine a budget for a Pay Per Click Campaign and promote relevant products through Google’s Ad platform.