Tips to Writing and Curating Relevant and Engaging Content
When it comes to creating web content, we find that some encounter blocks when it comes to ideas for blog topics. Although the writing piece can seem challenging, it does not always have to be, which is why we’ve listed out our top ten tips when it comes to getting blog content on your website.
- Reach out to different staff members who have different backgrounds and experiences and ask them to write a couple of pieces for the site.
- Find different guest bloggers and get them to write for you. Provide them with a link to your site and have the blog post on their site as well. This is an excellent way to drive traffic from another industry.
- Utilize your best content. Go back to your favorite posts and rewrite them with updated information.
- Interview a thought leader in the industry. Getting an expert in front of your audience will gain trust and credibility by explaining new trends or insights into the business.
- Generate branded infographics that can convey your products in a different way.
- Utilize your blog post to gain feedback from your audience by asking specific questions and making it simple for them to answer.
- Make the customers want your top priority. When it comes to writing content, try to be more useful than creative. Strong writing skills and grammar mechanics are important, but don’t stress too much about the artistry of your work.
- Statistics are your best friend. Posting interesting stats will make it easy for readers to remember information. Go with statistics. Use interesting tidbits to create a tweetable fact that links back to your blog.
- Inspiration is everywhere. When it comes to content marketing, look for ideas in every aspect of life and keep it in the back of your mind. At the end of the day, it’s all about what your customers want to know.
- Try various types of content from video, to case studies, to infographics, in an effort to see what your audience likes the most.