Available Marketing Careers
We’re looking for the best and brightest in marketing and digital marketing. The Finance Marketing Group is growing fast and we need talent. So if you’re interested in a career here, we’re interested in hearing from you.
Please submit your resume, along with a short message, using the form below. If you’re applying for a creative position, also include a link to your work samples.
Potential candidates can review the job descriptions below for the details on current openings at The Finance Marketing Group.
Paid Search Strategist
Our Paid Search Strategist will be a vital role on our PPC team; responsible for developing real time leads for our clients based on their overall business goals. This role will be responsible for developing and strategizing the execution of PPC campaigns for lead generation.
- Providing real time keyword research for clients
- Developing campaign strategies for clients based on their services/products, audience target, and location.
- Daily monitoring of campaigns including keyword, ads, & bid adjustments as needed for optimal ROI.
- Development & execution of landing page strategy & design
- Work with the PPC team to ensure all accounts are kept up to date
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of PPC programs, analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Regularly feed back insights gained from PPC monitoring into the Marketing and Editorial teams, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion
- Monitor trends in PPC ad space for any changes or updates that effect the market & bid strategies.
- Strong project management or organizational skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of search engines (Google, Yahoo, & Bing).
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Basic Graphic Design, Public Relations, SEO, Marketing, Community Management experience, a plus.
- Adwords certified, a plus.
- Candidate does not need to be local
Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM)
An SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., SEMRush, Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
Web Programmer / Hosting Manager
We are looking for a skilled Web programmer/Hosting manager to join our IT/Web Development team. You’ll be responsible for designing, coding and improving our company web pages, programs and applications.
As a Web programmer/Hosting manager, you should write clean code to ensure our programs run properly and address our company needs. If you’re passionate about building software and perform well working in a team, along with developers, engineers and web designers, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to convert our company and client needs in functional and user-friendly websites and programs.
- Produce fully functional programs writing clean, testable code
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify system requirements
- Integrate back-end data
- Design user interface and web layout using HTML/CSS practices
- Upgrade and repair existing programs
- Perform periodical tests and debugging to maximize program efficiency
- Create technical documentation for user support
- Suggest new features to improve program navigation and operation
- Follow security principles
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments
- Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate customer’s networks and in house servers
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications
- Keep an eye out for needed updates
- Support and administer third-party applications
- Ensure network security and connectivity
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Resolve problems reported by end user
- Define network policies and procedures
- Specify system requirements and design solutions
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration
- Proven work experience as Web programmer or developer
- Familiarity working with HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Solid understanding of DNS concepts and management.
- Attention to detail
- Project management skills within a fast-paced work environment
- An ability to communicate and work in a team
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field